
In about 48 hours we will finally be able to meet our baby!
Last night I went to the doctor's for my 39 week appointment and he said he wasn't convinced that the head was a head, so he ordered an ultrasound and sure enough, the thing that all the other doctor's thought was a head was actually a little bum. Since she is breech they decided that a scheduled c-section would be the best option. So instead of waiting another 2 weeks like we had previously thought we were going to have to do, we just have to wait another 2 days. We'll post some pictures as soon as we can.
Last night I went to the doctor's for my 39 week appointment and he said he wasn't convinced that the head was a head, so he ordered an ultrasound and sure enough, the thing that all the other doctor's thought was a head was actually a little bum. Since she is breech they decided that a scheduled c-section would be the best option. So instead of waiting another 2 weeks like we had previously thought we were going to have to do, we just have to wait another 2 days. We'll post some pictures as soon as we can.
3 comments:
She is going to be beautiful! Have Sam come spoil you a bit too, she will be dieing to see her. have you decided on a name yet?
I know us 8 can't wait!!
You are not posting pictues fast enough! I am dying here!
Post a Comment