Thursday, October 9, 2008

east.

* Almost everything at the 'Night at the Museum' museum is a fake. We were really disappointed. This dumb dumb dude is made out of something hollow. It echoed.

* I love the idea of the UN. Here is me with really wet hair in the General Assembly.

* Waiting for the first subway ride from Grand Central Station.

* Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity3. We ate at a ton of really good restaurants...Grimaldi's Pizza, PinkBerry, Pret a Manger and the Shake Shack.

* Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge from Grimaldi's, where we just happened to be seated next to Shane from the most recent season of 'Next Food Network Star'


* We stopped in Philadelphia on our way from DC-NYC and had a tour of Independence Hall and the US Mint - David even ate a Philly Cheese Steak.

*LOVE statue thingey in Philadelphia. It was surrounded by really scary homeless people.

* David and Cherie at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore.

* Us at a secret location in Baltimore. Thanks Clark.

* David and I standing by the Washington pillar at the WWII Memorial.

*Lincoln.

We had a great trip, thanks to everyone who let us stay at their house, eat their food, mooch off of their hotel stays, etc.

4 comments:

Sweet Cherie said...

And thanks for letting me mooch off your mooched off hotel stay! It was fun!

Debie Spurgeon said...

You've got me curious, where is the secret location in Baltimore? I'm fascinated. About a week before your trip I asked myself, "Why aren't I going?" The girls had a blast. Maybe one day I'll make it there.

Courtney said...

sarah, i would just like you to know that i had a dream about night at the museum the other night, and i think it was caused by this blog. it was a scary dream.

Elizabeth said...

thanks so much for letting us join you! we had a blast and still talk about it all the time.
p.s. i love your blog makeover