Utah drivers are some of the worst I have ever seen! Today as I was driving back to work from lunch this guy started to merge right into my car and so I honked at him (oh, this happened yesterday on the way to church as well, but the people were not quite so rude!) anyway, the guy today totally flipped ME off! So...he tried to kill me and he is the one who is mad? That just doesn't make any sense.
If you put on your signal in Utah, that seems to indicate to the other drivers to speed up and get in your way, not to be courteous and let you over. David and I have a theory - we think that people in Utah are so used to being so "nice" all the time at church and with their LDS neighbors that they have all this pent up rage and once they get behind the wheel they feel like they can just let loose! They don't have to face anyone personally, so they just really let go. I really can't wait to get out of Utah where I won't have to fear for my life every time I drive!
3 comments:
I complain about this ALL the time. It's like in Europe, where people try to drive with the lane lines in the middle of their car...also, I HATE when people go 65 in the fast lane, people here don't understand what the far left lane is for!!
i think there are bad drivers everywhere no matter which state your in.. i lived in colorado for the summer and i thought i was going to die... people from elsewhere just like to complain about us i think
I hear this all the time. i can't believe that guy gave you the "hello" sign. Well, it's on his conscience.
Post a Comment