Thursday, October 27, 2011

busy.

Its been 4 months since the last post, but we've had a lot of good things going on since then like...

We visited family in Washington. Cecily & I came a few weeks before David was able to join us, and we got to go boating a couple times,


And to California with my whole family. Cecily got to go to Disneyland for the first time & is since obsessed with Mickey Mouse.

She also got to meet some of her idols - including Tinkerbell & friends. As you can tell by the picture, she was thrilled.


Then David joined us and we went to Idaho for his family reunion. Cecily had fun getting really dirty each day and playing with everyone there.

We had so much fun in Washington that we decided to move here. David had a couple job interviews while we were visiting & got an offer. He had just completed his Masters, so we packed up and said goodbye to Albany a little sooner than we had anticipated.

So then we bought a house. We're moving in today!

And we found out that we're going to be having another little baby girl in January! She was a bit shy for the camera & this is the best picture we got, but I think its still cute.

10 comments:

Dani said...

congrats on the house! And I'm excited it's a girl (although I would be excited about a boy too!)

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

I am excited... I will have a daughter with in a month or two of both of of your daughters! Yay on the house. We are still waiting to hear back about a short sale... longest process ever! But we should hear by November 15. And P.S. did your phone number change?

LeslieK said...

Yay, you're still alive!!! Cognrats on #2!

Jill said...

congrats and congrats!! thats awesome. I have to say i am slightly jealous you bought a house!! :)

Kirsten said...

Yay!!! So excited for you, Sarah! And wow, cecily is so big and beautiful!!

Angie said...

A girl?! How fun for you! And your house?! How pretty! Are you excited for a yard? I wanna see the inside. So awesome for you two! That seems so fast that you bought a house. Totally jealous, I'll bet it's not a million years old like our house with 1,000 things breaking daily.

Heather Curtis said...

You are due in January! I can't believe it! I had no idea. I am so excited for you! I am too, but mine is of the male gender. Yeah for babies! You are such an awesome mom and such an awesome person. I miss you being around. Congrats!

Chad and Autumn's Family said...

You're family is so cute.. I loved Cecily's Halloween outfit! I was lame and Laine didn't get one this year. And... another little girl on the way! That's so exciting congrats! We will have to have a get together with all the new babies!

Courtney said...

Congrats Sarah! Sounds like it's pretty exciting around your house :)

The Dennis' said...

Awesome, I didn't know you got a house, how nice! Wonderful! So glad things are going so well for you guys!