Tuesday, April 12, 2011

scoop.

Cecily gets very excited about a lot of things, but her number one favorite is ice cream. Today was free scoop day at Ben & Jerry's, so we headed over with some friends to get our ice cream!
The last time I went to free scoop day was in Provo where the wait was about an hour and a half, so we got there about 45 minutes early to make sure we weren't too far back in the line...and we were the first ones there.

Enjoying her scoop of cookies & cream

There was also a reptile guy there (not sure how that really fits in to the whole ice cream thing...?) and Cecily got to touch a snake and see some turtles, salamanders & newts.

And for those who were interested in seeing 'pictures from our life,' here is a typical downtown Albany street (most actually aren't still paved with cobblestones, but this one is). We live like 10 minutes from here and its a lot more suburban-ish where we are, but we spend quite a bit of time downtown too, so there ya go.

1 comment:

Debie Spurgeon said...

I like your title. It's like here's the scoop and a literal scoop of ice-cream. Can you imagine the girls eating cones together? I think I'm ALMOST as excited as mom to see them play together. I think we should let them video chat regularly so they anticipate their reunion.