My heavens... Cecily looks so grown up! She is adorable. And when I looked at the Dinosaur museum my first thought was "David has a massive beard" and then I realized that must be Randy. They look a lot a like, at least to me.
The weather looks great. I heard that you have had snow though. What a fun weekend. Is it really true that you guys arent' coming until next summer? That's a long way away.
3 comments:
My heavens... Cecily looks so grown up! She is adorable. And when I looked at the Dinosaur museum my first thought was "David has a massive beard" and then I realized that must be Randy. They look a lot a like, at least to me.
The weather looks great. I heard that you have had snow though.
What a fun weekend. Is it really true that you guys arent' coming until next summer? That's a long way away.
The weather does look pretty. I've never heard of the Dinosaur BBQ.
Post a Comment