Haha kenley and i were laughing when she started drumming on the yellow circle thing on the ground.
Those are some sweet moves, She could star in a Bollywood film!
TOO ADORABLE! When she put her arms up above her head, I half expected her to do the head poke through the arms and slide sideways back and forth thing! (giggle)
She knows the sprinkler already... she is ready to hit the stake dances :) I laughed so hard when I saw this. She is just too dang cute! I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha kenley and i were laughing when she started drumming on the yellow circle thing on the ground.
Those are some sweet moves, She could star in a Bollywood film!
TOO ADORABLE! When she put her arms up above her head, I half expected her to do the head poke through the arms and slide sideways back and forth thing! (giggle)
She knows the sprinkler already... she is ready to hit the stake dances :) I laughed so hard when I saw this. She is just too dang cute! I love it!
Post a Comment