Friday, May 21, 2010

today is the greatest day i've ever known


Cecily got to lick the spatula from the frosting for her birthday cake today. She loved it, but by the time I got this picture she was kinda in a sugar trance. Little does she know there is an entire cake waiting for her tonight.

Happy 1st Birthday to Cecily!

6 comments:

Jill said...

OH my gosh shes turning 1?!? I cant even believe it that year has flown by! Its crazy and sad how quickly they DO grow up. People say it all the time but its so true! Happy Birthday Cecily!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Happy Birthday Cecily. Emma would like to know if you would like a birthday wagon ride to see the cows when you come?
Ok, she'll pencil you in.

Have a great day. Sarah, we want to see her eating her cake.

Elizabeth said...

Happy late birthday Cecily! I can't wait till you come in a few weeks:)

Unknown said...

Dear Cecily...I started to make you a birthday present. The problem was I was sewing it, and I jammed the sewing machine. And I am fixing things illiterate. So I am waiting for my grandmother to help me. So you may be getting it in July. Sorry.But I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Unknown said...

Amber is Robert :)

Samantha said...

I can't believe Cecily is one! time passes so quickly! I hope you you have a great time celebrating.