Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mint


I do the finances in our family and I've been using an excel spreadsheet since we got married and it was just getting too messy. Recently, I've started using mint.com and its awesome. You can connect all your accounts (checking, savings, credit cards, loans, investments, etc.) and add your assets and it will give you updates on your net worth, trends, cash v. debt, basically everything you could possibly ever want to know. You can make budgets and see all kinds of charts about your spending. I might be crazy, but I love it.

3 comments:

LeslieK said...

good suggestion...I just started and so far I really like it!!!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I don't think I know anyone more organized than you.

Natalie said...

First of all, I agree with Debbie, no one in the world is as organizedd as you are.

Secondly, I think you are inspired. I have been frustrated using excel for budgets and balances and coordinating all of the money stuff...so I am so excited to try MINT out! Thank you for the suggestion :)