Monday, March 1, 2010

snow.

We finally had some snow that stuck around, so we bundled Cecily up and took her outside. David made her a little slide, which she loved.


*Puffy snow suit

*Going down the slide.

Lately some of her favorite things to do are fake cough and sneeze, growl and blow raspberries on everything. Pretty much, just make as much noise as possible. Every time I try to record it she ends up getting too excited about the camera and forgetting all her tricks. Oh well.

*Cute and slobbery

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Meanwhile we're enjoying 50 plus degrees.
I can imagine that Cecily gets lots of wear out of her warm clothes. She looks like she's enjoying the snow.
When does it start to warm up?

Michelle Williams said...

She sure is ADORABLE Sarah! Glad you/she liked the snow. I take it you haven't had huge amounts all winter? Michigan sure did.

We are in full spring mode now with the tulips trees in bloom and the trees in Hampton woods too. C:

Miss you

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

I love the snowsuit pictures. I wish I would of taken some of Pepper like that. I just have a hard time getting excited about snow. Maybe I will get a chance if it snows next week. After all, this is Utah.