Fall in New York is so pretty. I take a camera everywhere these days, because the colors are ridiculously amazing. This is along my drive to work, its even better at 7am because there is a morning mist. This was when I was going in for an afternoon shift. Still very pretty.

This is our house, we live on the second floor...we have some teensie little pumpkins on the steps and a witch silhouette in the middle window. Very festive.

We went to go find a local waterfall the other day, but never made it there, so we stopped in the Village of Waterlo (yep, only one o) and Cecily had her first swing. She liked it, but it was freezing so it didn't last long.

When we were looking for the waterfall, we took a random turn, then decided to just head back and told the GPS to take us home, it took us 2 miles down a dirt road to nowhere, but we got some great views of the trees.
1 comment:
As a kid summer was always my favorite... now that I have been more seasoned I find autumn to be my favorite. Leaves, halloween, back to school etc. Side question: what color are Cecily's eyes?
Post a Comment