First bag of the season purchased and nearly finished. Why do these only come around once a year? (Although they are here in February and will probably be in stores through April, so thats at least a good chunk of the year)
Sarah, long time no talk. My husband and I LOVE those things too. I think you should buy like a huge box of these and claim they're for food storage. Congrats on the upcoming baby by the way!
I LOVE mini eggs and I haven't had any yet this year. After my triathlon yesterday I stopped by Walmart and thought that since I had burned so many calories that morning during the race I could justify eating some mini eggs, but I searched high and low on the Easter candy aisle and they didn't have any! How sad.
5 comments:
Sarah, long time no talk.
My husband and I LOVE those things too.
I think you should buy like a huge box of these and claim they're for food storage.
Congrats on the upcoming baby by the way!
LoL, I remember how almost every day you would come home from the bookstore with a new bag...the good old days...
100% in agreement. Pure heaven.
ooooh my favorite. I can down a single bag in one sitting. you have great tastes sarah louise.
I LOVE mini eggs and I haven't had any yet this year. After my triathlon yesterday I stopped by Walmart and thought that since I had burned so many calories that morning during the race I could justify eating some mini eggs, but I searched high and low on the Easter candy aisle and they didn't have any! How sad.
Post a Comment