Most of you probably know by now, but if not, here is the news...its a...
girl ha! so many people were wrong! I hope this doesn't affect her emotionally as she grows up that so many of you thought she was a boy! Oh well, here are a couple cute pictures.
You can tell her how cute of a little girl she looks like she is going to be to make up for the confusion (because you can definitely judge cuteness from these exceptionally blurry ultrasound pictures...)
2 comments:
They are pretty blurry. Did you get a better look while you were there? I have to clarify my position. I really did think it was a boy, but I was hoping it was a girl. Emma is so lucky!!
SAR BEAR!!! i didn't even know you were pregnant!!! OH MY GOSH i'm so excited for you. your going to be the best mom ever
Post a Comment